Goa & Mumbai - Understand Goa & Mumbai and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Goa Today, History, The Goan Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, arts and markets to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travel-lers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversa-tions with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the best markets and shopping
- info on issues facing solo and women travellers
- full coverage of the history, arts and architecture of the region
- details on the very best local food and drink
Coverage includes: Goa Today, History, The Goan Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.