No code necessary. See terms.
Goa & Mumbai travel guide
7th Edition Oct 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Goa may be small but its legend is large on India’s traveller scene. With its unique blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sun, sea, sand and spirituality, Goa offers a sensual experience unmatched in India.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Goa & Mumbai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, city walks and the best of local knowledge
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a beach feature, women travellers, architectural Mumbai walk and a delicious India food section
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Mumbai (Bombay), Panaji & Central Goa, North Goa, South Goa, Understand and Survival guide chapters.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.