Goa & Mumbai travel guide
8th Edition Oct 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
A kaleidoscopic blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood, susegad and spirituality, Goa is India’s pocket-sized paradise. Lonely Planet is your passport to Goa & Mumbai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take the Konkan Railway from Mumbai to Goa, chill on Palolem beach, or take a yoga class in Mandrem; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa & Mumbai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Goa Today, History, The Goan Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment
Coverage includes: Mumbai (Bombay), Panaji, Hampi & Central Goa, Anjuna & North Goa, Palolem & South Goa
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.