Lonely Planet's Global Coffee Tour
1st Edition May 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Inside this definitive guide to coffee tasting around the world, you'll discover exactly where to go and what to try, plus illustrated spreads on roasting coffee, cocktails, brewing techniques and more.
The places you'll learn about in Lonely Planet's Global Coffee Tour and visit aren't just cafes - they're meccas for coffee lovers, offering insight into the local culture and the history, personalities, passion and creativity behind each coffee.
- Discover each country's top five, must-drink coffees
- Learn how to order a coffee in the local language
- Explore each area with our itinerary of local things to do
- Find coffee classes and learn about roasting and brewing
- Packed with photos of coffee houses the world over
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.