Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Germany - Understand Germany & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Germany Today, History, The German People, Food & Drink, Literature, Theatre & Film, Music, Visual Arts, Architecture, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, German architecture, eating and drinking to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the German culture, national psyche and lifestyle
- info on visual arts from the middle ages to post-WWII
- full coverage of wildlife, national parks and the German landscape
- details on classic German cuisine
Coverage includes: Germany Today, History - from Roots and Romans to the New Millennium, The German People: the National Psyche, Lifestyle, Sport, Multiculturalism and Religion, Food & Drink: German Classics, Regional Flavours, Beer and Wine, Literature, Theatre & Film, Music, Visual Arts - from the Middle Ages to Post-WWII, Architecture: Romanesque & Gothic, Renaissance to Neo-Classical and Modern & Contemporary, Landscapes & Wildlife: Environmental Issues, Directory, Transport and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.