No code necessary. See terms.
Germany - Saxony (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Saxony chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
Saxony has an enormous amount to offer anyone interested in history, music, art, mountain scenery, castles and cobbled-street market towns, and its warm and welcoming people, stellar opera houses and deeply entrenched love of culture will win over anyone.
- take in the stunning baroque silhouette of Dresden’s Altstadt, with the remarkable Residenzschloss and Frauenkirche
- travel back in time to the GDR at museums in Leipzig, Pirna and Radebeul
- clamber up the Schrammsteine for gobsmacking panoramas of the Saxon Switzerland and the Elbe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dresden & Around, Schloss & Park Pillnitz, Schloss Weesenstein, Schloss Moritzburg, Meissen, Saxon Switzerland, Bastei, Rathen, Königstein, Bad Schandau, Leipzig, Western Saxony, Chemnitz, Eastern Saxony, Görlitz and Zittau.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.