*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Germany - Hamburg & the North (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hamburg & the North chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
The North is a water-lover’s playground, from dramatic coastal beaches to Mecklenburg’s maze of lakes perfect for paddling. Hamburg’s love of life ignites its fabled clubs, and its proximity to the water has brought the city both wealth and vigour through the centuries.
- have a hard day’s night – like the Beatles – in Hamburg’s innumerable places of pleasure, no matter what your taste
- discover a world of enormous ships on a Hamburg harbour tour
- enjoy Hanseatic drama at Lübeck’s Europäisches Hansemuseum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hamburg & Around, Stade, Lüneburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck, Travemünde, Kiel, Laboe, Schleswig, Flensburg, Glücksburg, Husum, Sylt, Helgoland, the Mecklenburg Lake Plains, Schwerin, Güstrow, Neubrandenburg, Coastal Mecklenburg, Western Pomerania, Rostock, Warnemünde, Baltic Coastal Resorts, Wismar, Stralsund, Rügen Island, Greifswald and Usedom Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.