No code necessary. See terms.
Germany - Frankfurt & Southern Rhineland (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Frankfurt & Southern Rhineland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
In this enchanting corner of Germany, the finer things in life take pride of place: good food, great wine, glorious walking and cycling. You’ll also find hilltop castles, dark forests and exceptional art everywhere, from magnificent museums to quirky street sculptures.
- float past Frankfurt’s medieval church spires, museum embankment and glittering skyscrapers aboard a river cruise
- catch a cable car uphill to head out on a hike through vineyards along the castle-studded Romantic Rhine Valley
- wander the ruins and gardens of Heidelberg’s romantic red-sandstone Schloss
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Frankfurt am Main & Around, Wiesbaden, Mainz, Darmstadt, Heidelberg & Around, Speyer, Schloss Schwetzingen, Mannheim, Worms, Lorsch Abbey, German Wine Route, Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Deidesheim, Bad Dürkheim, The Romantic Rhine Valley, Rüdesheim & Around, Bingen, Burg Rheinstein, Burg Reichenstein, Bacharach, Pfalzgrafstein, Oberwesel, Loreley, St Goarshausen, St Goar, Boppard, Braubach, Koblenz, The Moselle Valley, Alken, Burg Eltz, Cochem, Beilstein, Traben-Trarbach, Bernkastel-Kues, Trier, Saarland, Saarbrücken & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.