Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Germany - Cologne & Northern Rhineland (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cologne & Northern Rhineland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
The Rhine River provides a vital link for some of the region’s highlights: Düsseldorf, with its great nightlife and fabulous shopping, and Bonn, which pays homage to Beethoven. Away from the river, Aachen still echoes to the beat of the Holy Roman Empire and Charlemagne.
- feel your spirits soar as you climb the majestic loftiness of Cologne’s Dom (cathedral)
- lose count of the little glasses of Kölsch beer you’ve drunk at Cologne’s beer halls
- decide if Düsseldorf’s iconic Altbier is better than Cologne’s Kölsch
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cologne, The Rhineland, Brühl, Bonn, Siebengebirge, Remagen, The Ahr Valley, the Eifel, Aachen, Eifel National Park, Düsseldorf, Lower Rhine, The Ruhrgebiet & Around, Essen, Dortmund, Münster, Osnabrück, Münsterland, Ostwestfalen, Soest, Paderborn, Sauerland and Altena.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.