Germany - Berlin (PDF Chapter)
This is the Berlin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
Berlin’s unique blend of glamour and grit is bound to mesmerise anyone keen to connect with its vibrant culture, superb museums, fabulous food, intense parties and tangible history. When it comes to creativity, the sky’s the limit in Berlin.
- snap selfies with the Brandenburger Tor, an elegant symbol of reunited Germany
- get giddy from the knock-out views from the rooftop glass dome of the Reichstag
- peel back the curtain on the Berlin Wall at the Gedenkstätte Berliner Mauer
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Tours, Festivals & Events, Shopping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation