Germany - Berlin (PDF Chapter)
This is the Berlin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
Berlin is bound to mesmerise anyone keen to connect with its vibrant culture, superb museums, fabulous food, intense parties and tangible history. Must-sees or aimless explorations – this city delivers it all in one exciting and memorable package.
- marvel at Queen Nefertiti, the Ishtar Gate and many more ancient treasures on Museumsinsel
- let the sights drift by while sipping a cool drink on the deck of a river boat
- check out sexy bods while chilling and bronzing on the Badeschiff, a cargo barge turned lifestyle pool
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and History.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.