Germany, Austria & Switzerland's Best Trips
1st Edition Feb 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $17.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring with Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland's Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering this region by car.
Featuring 30 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures on which you can experience awe inspiring views of the Swiss Alps or Austrian Tyrol or the picturesque towns and castles of Southern Germany's Romantic Road, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
Covers: Germany, Berlin, Munich, Dresden, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, the Rhine, Romantic Road, Lake Constance, Switzerland, Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva, Zurich, Geneva, Austria, Tyrol, Vienna, Salzburg and more
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.