Germany - Around Berlin (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Berlin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Germany guidebook.
Brandenburg is a land shaped by lakes, canals and waterways, large swathes of which are protected as biosphere preserves and nature parks, creating a delightful escape from the urban hustle for Berliners and visitors.
- connect with your inner prince or princess while exploring enchanting Schloss Sanssouci, embedded within a sprawling and lusciously landscaped park
- commune with nature while punting around Spreewald’s forested web of incredible water-ways
- get into the mind of an eccentric aristocratic garden artist at rambling Park & Schloss Branitz in Cottbus
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Potsdam, Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, Spreewald, Brandenburg an der Havel, Frankfurt (Oder), Chorin & Niederfinow.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.