Georgia & the Carolinas travel guide
2nd Edition Jan 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $22.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $16.09 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $29.89 USD
Striking landscapes, tumultuous history, soul-satisfying food and oodles of Southern charm await visitors to Georgia and the Carolinas. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Georgia & the Carolinas, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Georgia & the Carolinas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a thoughtful trip around Atlanta’s Center for Civil & Human Rights, hike in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, admire Charleston’s antebellum architecture and feast on low-country fare – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Georgia & the Carolinas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Georgia & the Carolinas:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.