Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan - Understand Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan Today, History, People of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan, Landscape, Architecture, Directory A-Z, Transport, Health and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture and national parks to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travellers with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on local ethnic differences and common traditions
- info on the region’s mountains and plains and getting out into nature
- full coverage of the region’s feast of architectural highlights
- details on the region’s turbulent history
Coverage includes: Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan Today, History, People of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan, Landscape: Mountains & Plains, Local Wildlife and Parks & Reserves, Architecture, Directory A-Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.