*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan - Nagorno-Karabakh (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nagorno-Karabakh chapter from Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan guidebook.
Nagorno-Karabakh is the fourth piece of the South Caucasus jigsaw, a geopolitical product of the Soviet Union and a self-declared republic recognised by no one. Travel here is still an adventure, but rapidly improving infrastructure means better hotels, restaurants and hiking trails.
- visit Gandzasar Monastery, the most important building in Karabakh, with its rich friezes and magnificent detail
- wander around the lovely hilltop town of Shushi, Karabakh’s cultural capital
- hike the excellent Janapar Trail, a well-marked 190km-long walking trail
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Nagorno-Karabakh, Nagorno-Karabakh Today, History, Directory A-Z, Stepanakert, Shushi, Southern Karabakh, Northeast Karabakh, Northwest Karabakh and Kelbajar.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.