*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan - Georgia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Georgia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan guidebook.
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched on mountain slopes, Georgia offers a marvellous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers and travellers of every kind. Tbilisi, the capital, is still redolent of an age-old Eurasian crossroads.
- enjoy the fascinating Old Town, fine restaurants, fun bars and good museums of Tbilisi
- discover unique Svan culture, ancient defensive towers and wonderful walking amid Georgia’s finest alpine scenery in Svaneti
- explore Vardzia, an entire medieval city carved out of a cliff face
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Georgia, Georgia Today, History, Arts: Music & Dance, Visual Arts, Literature and Cinema, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Tbilisi & around, Mtskheta, Gori & around, Western Georgia, Kutaisi & around, Zugdidi, Abkhazia, Sukhumi, Northwest of Sukhumi, Adjara, Batumi & around, Great Caucasus, Svaneti, Georgian Military Highway, Khevsureti, Tusheti, Kakheti, Telavi & around, Sighnaghi & around, Davit Gareja, Lagodekhi Protected Areas, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Borjomi, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Bakuriani, Akhaltsikhe and Vardzia.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.