*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan - Armenia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Armenia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan guidebook.
Few nations have histories as ancient, complex and laced with tragedy as Armenia. And even fewer have a culture that is as rich and resilient. Attractions include the country’s extraordinary collection of medieval monasteries, the dramatically beautiful landscape, and delightfully exuberant Yerevan.
- enjoy time in the welcoming cafes, wine bars and restaurants of Yerevan
- marvel at the ancient rock-hewn churches at Geghard Monastery
- hike between spectacularly sited monasteries in the Kasagh Gorge
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Armenia, Armenia Today, History, Arts: Cinema, Music, Visual Arts, Theatre and Dance, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Yerevan & around, Northern Armenia, Ashtarak & around, Byurakan & around, Mt Aragats, Gyumri & around, Stepanavan & around, Vanadzor, Debed Canyon, Dilijan & around, Ijevan, Lake Sevan & around, Tsaghkadzor, Southern Armenia, Pokr Vedi (Khor Virap), Areni, Noravank, Yeghegnadzor & around, Yeghegis Valley, Vayk, Jermuk, Sisian & around, Goris & around, Tatev, Kapan and Meghri.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.