Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan travel guide - 6th edition
6th Edition Jun 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
Book + eBook
This thrillingly mountainous, scenically spectacular and culturally diverse region is where Asia and Europe rub up against each other, with often unpredictable and fascinating results. Lonely Planet is your passport to Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the winding lanes of Tbilisi’s Old Town, spot audacious new architecture in Baku, or hike the wildflower-speckled valleys in Dilijan National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, landscape, architecture
Coverage includes: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.