Galway & the West of Ireland Road Trips
Little wonder the west of Ireland is top of most must-see lists – apart from the weather, it has it all: wild, romantic beauty, intriguing villages, white beaches and tawny bogs. Lonely Planet is your passport to Galway & the West of Ireland Road Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Join in the fun of Galway’s music scene, navigate Connemara’s picturesque patchwork of winding roads, and catch your breath at the jaw-dropping Cliffs of Moher; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Galway & the West of Ireland Road Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Galway & the West of Ireland Road Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, architecture, literature, music, landscapes, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour maps
Coverage includes: Galway City, Aran Islands, Connemara, County Mayo, County Sligo, Ennis, Southern & Western Clare, The Burren, and more