*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
From the Source - Spain (Cookbook)
1st Edition Sep 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
Lonely Planet presents 60 of Spain’s most authentic dishes - direct from the kitchens where they were perfected.
From family bakers to Michelin-starred chefs, Spain’s best local cooks share their passion for food and their region’s classic recipes – from tapas, pastries and cakes to soup, salads, stews, roasts and fresh seafood dishes.
- Escalivada - chargrilled vegetable salad
- Lubina a la Mallorquina - Mallorcan-style sea bream
- Paella Valenciana - chicken and rabbit paella
- Cochinillo - suckling pig
- Lechazo - roast lamb
- Churros - fried dough sticks with chocolate
- Pintxos - Basque tapas
- Fabada Asturiana - Asturian bean stew
- Gazpacho - chilled tomato soup
- Tarta de Santiago - St James cake
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.