*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
From the Source - Japan (Cookbook)
1st Edition Sep 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
Lonely Planet presents 60 of Japan’s most authentic dishes - direct from the kitchens where they were perfected.
From street-food vendors to Michelin-starred chefs, Japan’s best local cooks share their passion for food and 60 of their region’s classic recipes – from steaming soups and silky ramen noodles to fresh, hand-rolled sushi.
- Takoyaki - octopus balls
- Sukiyaki - soy-simmered beef
- Okonomiyaki - savoury pancakes
- Torinabe - Chicken and vegetable hotpot
- Iwashi sushi - Sardine sushi
- Tonkatsu - deep-fried breaded pork cutlet
- Teppo-jiru - miso soup with crab
- Soki soba - Okinawan pork rib ramen with a pork broth
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.