*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France's Best Trips - Provence & Southeast France Trips (PDF Chapter)
With its shimmering coast and rustic Provençal heart, the Mediterranean south has a timeless allure. Driving here you’ll travel through wildly divergent landscapes: cinematic coastline, rugged hinterland and bucolic valleys. And there are loads of charming villages to explore.
- explore the best beaches, cities, villages and nature along the Med coast
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- discover western Corsica’s majestic mountain peaks and covetable sandy cove
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- loop through the wild, lush wetlands where bulls and white horses roam
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Nîmes, Pont du Gard, Arles, Glanum, Orange, Vaison-la-Romaine, Coustellet, Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque, St-Saturnin-lès-Apt, Sault, Mont Ventoux, Banon, Forcalquier, Prieuré de Salagon, the Luberon, Manosque, Plateau de Valensole, Cannes, Antibes & Juanles-Pins, St-Paul de Vence, Corniche de l’Estérel, Nice, La Grande Corniche, Biot, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, Menton, Monaco, Èze, Marseille, the Calanques, Cassis, Bandol & Sanary-sur-Mer, Hyères, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Domaine du Rayol, St-Tropez, Fréjus & St-Raphaël, Haut-Var, Ajaccio, Filitosa, Sartène, Bonifacio, Plage de Palombaggia, Porto-Vecchio, Zonza, Col de Bavella, Solenzara, Île Rousse, Algajola, Plage de l’Arinella, Calvi, Pointe de la Revellata, Gorges de Spelunca, Col de la Croix, Porto, Les Calanques de Piana, Parc Ornithologique du Pont de Gau, Stes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Étang de Vaccarès, Salin de Badon, Domaine de la Palissade, Plage de Piémanson, Le Point de Vue, Le Sambuc, Aigues-Mortes and Nice Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.