*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
France's Best Trips - Paris & Northeastern (PDF Chapter)
From the boulevards of Paris to the lofty chalk cliffs of the Côte d’Opale, Northeastern France is primed with possibilities – whether that means touring champagne’s vineyards, sampling Alsatian cuisine, admiring art in Metz or simply moseying around Strasbourg.
- taste your way around the cellars of Champagne
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- visit art galleries in Lens and Metz, then get lost in old Strasbourg
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover a sublime stretch of coast along the English Channel
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Lille, Lens, Reims, Metz, Nancy, Musée Lalique, Baccarat, Strasbourg, Calais, Cap Blanc-Nez, Wissant, Cap Gris-Nez, Musée du Mur de l’Atlantique, Ambleteuse, Dunes de la Slack, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Le Touquet-Paris Plage, Parc du Marquenterre Bird Sanctuary, Le Crotoy, St-Valery-sur-Somme, Fromelles, Ring of Rememberance, Vimy Ridge, Arras, Newfoundland Memorial, Thiepval, Amiens, Villiers-Bretonneux, Clairiére de l’Armistice, Péronne, Somme American Cemetery, Verzenay, Verzy, Hautvillers, Épernay, Cramant, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Obernai, Mittelbergheim, Dambach-la-Ville, Ribeauvillé, Hunawihr, Riquewihr, Kayersberg, Katzenthal, Colmar and Paris Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.