*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Toulouse Area (PDF Chapter)
Gastronomy and good living are the passions underpinning this sun-kissed corner of southwestern France. At the heart of the region’s farms and flower-sprinkled meadows is Toulouse, a city of pink stone invigorated by bustling salons de thé (tearooms), galleries and nightlife aplenty.
- ogling fresh produce in the covered markets of Toulouse before a duck and cassoulet banquet
- swigging local brandy in a centuries-old distillery in Armagnac country
- admiring the 17th-century Canal du Midi’s virtuoso engineering
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Toulouse, Albi, Montauban, Moissac, Castres, Auch, Condom, Around Condom.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.