No code necessary. See terms.
France - Toulouse Area (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Gastronomy and good living are the passions underpinning this sun-kissed corner of southwestern France. At the heart of the region’s farms and flower-sprinkled meadows is Toulouse, a city of pink stone invigorated by bustling salons de thé (tearooms), galleries and nightlife aplenty.
- ogling fresh produce in the covered markets of Toulouse before a duck and cassoulet banquet
- swigging local brandy in a centuries-old distillery in Armagnac country
- admiring the 17th-century Canal du Midi’s virtuoso engineering
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Toulouse, Albi, Montauban, Moissac, Castres, Auch, Condom, Around Condom.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.