Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - The Pyrenees (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Spiking the skyline for 430km along the Franco-Spanish border, the snow-dusted Pyrenees offer a glimpse of France’s wilder side. This serrated chain of peaks contains some of the country’s most pristine landscapes and rarest wildlife.
- admiring the views from the sky-top observatory at pic du Midi
- trekking to the mountain amphitheatre Cirque de Gavarnie
- seeing endangered Pyrenean wildlife at Parc Animalier des Pyrénées
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pau, Lourdes, Parc National des Pyrénées, Vallée d’Aspe, Vallée d’Ossau, Cauterets, Vallée des Gaves & around, Vallée de Garonne, Vallée de l’Ariège.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.