*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - The Pyrenees (PDF Chapter)
Spiking the skyline for 430km along the Franco-Spanish border, the snow-dusted Pyrenees offer a glimpse of France’s wilder side. This serrated chain of peaks contains some of the country’s most pristine landscapes and rarest wildlife.
- admiring the views from the sky-top observatory at pic du Midi
- trekking to the mountain amphitheatre Cirque de Gavarnie
- seeing endangered Pyrenean wildlife at Parc Animalier des Pyrénées
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pau, Lourdes, Parc National des Pyrénées, Vallée d’Aspe, Vallée d’Ossau, Cauterets, Vallée des Gaves & around, Vallée de Garonne, Vallée de l’Ariège.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.