*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - The Loire Valley (PDF Chapter)
The Loire Valley – an enormous Unesco World Heritage Site – is known for its fairy-tale châteaux and the villages and vineyards that surround them, outstanding wines and lively, sophisticated cities, including Orléans, Tours, Saumur and Angers.
- admire elegant arches and fabulous art at the Château de Chenonceau
- enjoy fantastic food, great local wines and equestrian virtuosity in Saumur
- explore the final home of Leonardo da Vinci, le Clos Lucé in Amboise
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Orléanais, Orléans, Orléans to Sully-sur-Loire, La Sologne, Blésois, Blois, Chambord, Cheverny, Chaumont-sur-Loire, Touraine, Tours, Rochecorbon & Vouvray, Chenonceaux, Amboise, Villandry, Langeais, Azay-le-Rideau, Loches, Chinon, Anjou, Saumur, East of Saumur, Angers, Around Angers, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.