*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - The French Riviera & Monaco (PDF Chapter)
With its glistening seas, idyllic beaches and fabulous weather, the Riviera (known as Co?te d’Azur to the French) encapsulates many people’s idea of the good life. The beauty is that there is so much more to do than just going to the beach.
- taking a scenic drive along the Grande Corniche for jaw-dropping views of the Med
- losing yourself in labyrinthine Vieux Nice and enjoying a picnic on Parc du Cha?teau
- sailing a ferry through pristine Mediterranean seascapes to the beautiful Iles d’Hye?res
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nice, Cannes, Antibes & Juan-les-Pins, Mougins & Mouans-Sartoux, Grasse, Vence, St-Paul de Vence, Corniche de l’Estérel, Fréjus, St-Tropez, Massif des Maures, Corniche des Maures, Hyères, Toulon, Bandol & around, The Three Corniches, Monaco, Menton.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.