Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Provence (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Provence evokes picture-postcard images of lavender fields, medieval hilltop villages, bustling markets and superb food and wine – clean, bright flavours, as simple as sweet tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with fleur de sel (sea salt) from the Camargue.
- soaking up the seething, heady city of Marseille, with ancient port, stunning contemporary architecture and bags of character
- trailing Van Gogh around Arles, from the state-of-the-art Fondation Vincent Van Gogh to spots where he painted some of his best-known canvases
- spotting pink flamingos and riding white horses in Camargue
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Arles & the Camargue, Arles, Camargue Countryside, Stes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Les Alpilles, St-Rémy-de-Provence, Les Baux-de-Provence, The Vaucluse, Avignon, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, Orange, Vaison-la-Romaine, Mont Ventoux, Carpentras, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, The Luberon, Apt, North of Apt, Le Petit Luberon, Le Grand Luberon, Northeastern Provence & the Southern Alps, Pays de Forcalquier, Vallée de la Durance, Gorges du Verdon, Moustiers Ste-Marie & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.