*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Provence (PDF Chapter)
Provence evokes picture-postcard images of lavender fields, medieval hilltop villages, bustling markets and superb food and wine – clean, bright flavours, as simple as sweet tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with fleur de sel (sea salt) from the Camargue.
- soaking up the seething, heady city of Marseille, with ancient port, stunning contemporary architecture and bags of character
- trailing Van Gogh around Arles, from the state-of-the-art Fondation Vincent Van Gogh to spots where he painted some of his best-known canvases
- spotting pink flamingos and riding white horses in Camargue
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Arles & the Camargue, Arles, Camargue Countryside, Stes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Les Alpilles, St-Rémy-de-Provence, Les Baux-de-Provence, The Vaucluse, Avignon, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, Orange, Vaison-la-Romaine, Mont Ventoux, Carpentras, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, The Luberon, Apt, North of Apt, Le Petit Luberon, Le Grand Luberon, Northeastern Provence & the Southern Alps, Pays de Forcalquier, Vallée de la Durance, Gorges du Verdon, Moustiers Ste-Marie & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.