Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Paris (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Paris has a timeless familiarity – the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame – but its real magic lies in the unexpected: hidden parks, small museums and tucked-away boutiques, bistros and cafes where you can watch Parisian life unfold.
- ascending the Eiffel Tower at dusk for the best views of the City of Light
- indulging in a Parisian moment in the sculpture-filled gardens of the Musée Rodin
- taking in the magical sparkle of Sainte-Chapelle’s stained glass in the sun
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.