*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Normandy (PDF Chapter)
Normandy’s rich past is brought vividly to life by the spectacular island monastery of Mont St-Michel, the Bayeux Tapestry, and the cemeteries and memorials along the D-Day beaches, places of solemn pilgrimage.
- stroll among half-timbered houses and Gothic churches in Rouen’s old town
- travel back to 1066 with the Bayeux Tapestry – the world’s oldest comic strip
- ponder the price of freedom at the landing sites and nearby war cemeteries of the D-Day Beaches
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Seine-Maritime, Rouen, Dieppe, Eure, Les Andelys, Calvados, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches, Caen, Trouville & Deauville, Honfleur, Manche, Cherbourg, Mont St-Michel, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.