Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Lyon & The Rhone Valley (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
At the crossroads of central Europe and the Atlantic, the Rhineland and the Mediterranean, grand old Lyon is France’s third-largest metropolis and its gastronomic capital. Beaujolais produces illustrious wines, while the Rhône forges past the centuries-old Côtes du Rhône vineyards.
- delve into Lyon’s hidden labyrinth of traboules (secret passageways) and sample Lyonnais specialities in a bouchon (bistro)
- tour the vine-ribboned hills of the peaceful Beaujolais winegrowing region
- see dramatic Gallo-Roman ruins, including a perfectly preserved Corinthian-columned temple, in Vienne
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Lyon, North of Lyon, Beaujolais, La Dombes, South of Lyon, Vienne, Valence, Gorges de l’Ardèche, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.