Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Lille, Flanders & The Somme (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
In Lille and French Flanders, a down-to-earth Flemish vibe mixes easily with French sophistication and savoir faire. In Picardy and the Somme, WWI memorials marking the front lines of 1914 to 1918 render visitors speechless with their heartbreaking beauty.
- explore centuries-old alleyways and chic boutiques in Lille’s old town
- marvel at Amiens’ Gothic cathedral
- ramble the spectacular, windswept Côte d’Opale
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Lille, Flanders & Artois, Cassel, Arras, Lens, Côte d’Opale, Calais to Boulogne, Calais, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Baie de Somme, Le Crotoy, St-Valery-sur-Somme, Battle of the Somme, Flanders & Artois Memorials, Picardy, Amiens, Compiègne, Laon, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.