No code necessary. See terms.
France - Languedoc-Roussillon (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Stretching from Provence to the Pyrenees, this sultry, sun-baked region feels like a country in its own right. It’s awash with historical reminders, from Roman aqueducts to hilltop Cathar castles but these days it’s best known for its vineyards.
- contemplating one of France’s richest collections of European art at Musée Fabre in the exquisite city of Montpellier
- visiting Nîmes’ monumental twin-tiered amphitheatre dating from c 100 BC
- marvelling at the Romans’ architectural ambition at the towering aqueduct Pont du Gard
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bas-Languedoc, Nîmes, Pont du Gard, Uzès, Montpellier, Sète, Bouzigues, Agde, Narbonne, Carcassonne, Haut-Languedoc, Parc National des Cévennes, Florac, Gorges du Tarn, Parc Naturel Régional des Grands Causses, Millau, Mende, Roquefort, Roussillon, Perpignan, Céret, Cathar Castles, Têt Valley, Côte Vermeille.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.