France - French Riviera & Monaco (PDF Chapter)
This is the French Riviera & Monaco chapter from Lonely Planet’s France guide-book.
The seashore that extends from St-Tropez to the French-Italian border is one of the world’s great seaside destinations, packed with gorgeous beaches, luxury hotels, designer bars, belle époque villas, coastal trails, red-rock headlands and offshore islands.
- walk past billionaires’ mansions and dramatic rocky coves on the Tour du Cap-Ferrat
- split your time between beaches, bistros, museums and festivals in Nice, the Côte d’Azur’s unofficial capital
- take a dramatic cape-to-cape walk along Roquebrune-Cap Martin’s high.drama coastal path, the Sentier du Littoral
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Mougins & Mouans-Sartoux, Grasse, Vence, St-Paul de Vence, Corniche de l’Estérel, Fréjus, St-Tropez, Massif des Maures, Corniche des Maures, The Three Corniches, Èze, La Turbie, Monaco, Roquebrune-Cap Martin, Menton.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.