France - French Basque Country (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the French Basque Country chapter from Lonely Planet’s France guide-book.
Proud, independent and fiery, the people of the Basque Country are fiercely protective of their history and culture, whether it’s their passion for pelota or their fondness for their spicy chilli pepper, le piment d’Espelette. It’s a fascinating place.
- join surfers and sunbathers on Biarritz’s famous seafront
- sample at one of Bayonne’s celebrated chocolate shops
- hike along the wild coast path, the Sentier du Littoral, between Bidart and Hendaye
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bayonne, Biarritz, Guéthary, St-Jean de Luz, La Rhune, Ainhoa, Espelette, St-Jean Pied de Port, St-Étienne de Baïgorry.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.