France - Dordogne, Limousin & The Lot (PDF Chapter)
Dordogne, Limousin and the Lot are the heart and soul of la belle France, a land of dense oak forests, winding rivers, emerald-green fields and famously rich country cooking. It’s the stuff of which French dreams are made.
- admiring the ancient artwork of prehistoric Europeans in the Vézère Valley
- sampling rich local produce at abundant village markets, such as Issigeac’s or Martel’s
- wandering the ramparts of medieval fortresses and historic castles
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Dordogne, Périgueux, Brantôme, Bergerac, Issigeac, Monpazier, The Dordogne Valley, Sarlat-la-Canéda, The Vézère Valley, Limousin, Limoges, Aubusson, Rochechouart, Solignac, Uzerche, Brive-la-Gaillarde, South of Brive, The Lot, Cahors, North of Cahors, East of Cahors.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.