*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Dordogne, Limousin & The Lot (PDF Chapter)
Dordogne, Limousin and the Lot are the heart and soul of la belle France, a land of dense oak forests, winding rivers, emerald-green fields and famously rich country cooking. It’s the stuff of which French dreams are made.
- admiring the ancient artwork of prehistoric Europeans in the Vézère Valley
- sampling rich local produce at abundant village markets, such as Issigeac’s or Martel’s
- wandering the ramparts of medieval fortresses and historic castles
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Dordogne, Périgueux, Brantôme, Bergerac, Issigeac, Monpazier, The Dordogne Valley, Sarlat-la-Canéda, The Vézère Valley, Limousin, Limoges, Aubusson, Rochechouart, Solignac, Uzerche, Brive-la-Gaillarde, South of Brive, The Lot, Cahors, North of Cahors, East of Cahors.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.