France - Corsica (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Corsica chapter from Lonely Planet’s France guidebook.
Jutting from the foaming Mediterranean like an impregnable fortress, Corsica resembles a min-iature continent: within half an hour’s drive, the landscape ranges from glittering bays, vibrant coastal cities and fabulous beaches to sawtooth mountain ridges, verdant valleys, dense forests and time-forgotten hilltop villages.
- cruise the sapphire waters of the Réserve Naturelle de Scandola, off Corsica’s northwestern coast
- explore the wild and remote Cap Corse by way of winding coastal roads
- see red, blazing red, flaming between fantastic rock formations of Les Calanques de Pi-ana
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Northeast, Bastia, Cap Corse, Nonza, St-Florent, La Balagne, Île Rousse, Algajola, Calvi, Northwest Corsica, Porto, Ajaccio, The South, Sartène, Bonifacio, Porto-Vecchio, L’Alta Rocca, Zonza, Corte & Around, Vallée de la Restonica, Vallée du Tavignano, Vizzavona.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.