France - Corsica (PDF Chapter)
Jutting out of the Med like an impregnable fortress, Corsica resembles a miniature continent. Within half an hour, the landscape morphs from glittering bays, glitzy coastal cities and fabulous beaches to sawtooth peaks, breathtaking valleys, dense forests and enigmatic hilltop villages.
- cruising the sapphire waters off Corsica’s western coast at the Réserve Naturelle de Scandola
- exploring the wild and remote Cap Corse by way of winding coastal roads
- seeing red, blazing red, between fantastic rock formations at les Calanques de Piana
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bastia & Cap Corse, Bastia, Cap Corse, La Balagne, Île Rousse, Algajola, Calvi, Porto to Ajaccio, Porto, Ajaccio, The South, Sartène, Bonifacio, Porto-Vecchio & around, L’Alta Rocca, Corte, Around Corte, Vallée de la Restonica, Vallée du Tavignano, Vizzavona.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.