*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Champagne (PDF Chapter)
The people of Champagne offer a warm, easy-going welcome, both in the stylish cities and along the Champagne Routes, which wend their way through villages to family-run cellars and vineyards.
- ramble through hillside vineyards and comely villages of the Côte des Blancs Champagne Route
- toast the end of a cellar tour with a glass of fizz at Épernay
- climb the tower of Reims’ Gothic Cathédrale Notre Dame
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Reims, Champagne Routes of the Marne, Montagne de Reims Champagne Route, Vallée de la Marne Champagne Route, Côte des Blancs Champagne Route, Épernay, Troyes, Champagne Route of the Côte des Bar, Colombey-les-Deux-Églises, Bayel, Essoyes, Les Riceys, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.