*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
France - Burgundy (PDF Chapter)
Burgundy offers some of France’s most gorgeous countryside: rolling green hills dotted with medieval villages. Its towns are heirs to a glorious architectural heritage, while two great French passions, wine and food, come together in a particularly enticing form.
- sample Burgundy’s most renowned vintages in Beaune, heart of the Côte d’Or
- bask in the reflected glory of the Burgundy dukes in elegant Dijon
- watch the mist rise off the river and the sun peek over the medieval battlements at Noyers-sur-Serein
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Côte d’Or, Dijon, Côte d’Or Vineyards, Beaune, Abbaye de Cîteaux, Pays d’Auxois, Yonne, Auxerre, Around Auxerre, La Puisaye, Chablis, Tonnerre, Noyers-sur-Serein, Avallon, Vézelay, Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan, Saône-et-Loire, Autun, Bibracte, Tournus, Cluny, Mâcon & around, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.