*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
France - Brittany (PDF Chapter)
Brittany’s wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests make an excursion here well worth the detour. This is a land of prehistoric mysticism, proud tradition, culinary wealth and Breton culture, and Paris feels a long way away indeed.
- stroll along St-Malo’s historic ramparts at sunset with panoramic views
- cycle past fields full of prehistoric megaliths around Carnac
- explore the magical Presqu’Île de Crozon and Pointe du Raz coastlines
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, North Coast, St-Malo, Dinard, Cancale, Dinan, Paimpol, Finistère, Roscoff, Morlaix, Brest, Île d’Ouessant, Presqu’île de Crozon, Quimper, Concarneau, Pont-Aven, Morbihan Coast, Carnac, Quiberon, Belle Île, Vannes, Eastern & Central Brittany, Josselin, Forêt de Paimpont, Rennes, Vitré, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.