Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Brittany (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Brittany’s wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests make an excursion here well worth the detour. This is a land of prehistoric mysticism, proud tradition, culinary wealth and Breton culture, and Paris feels a long way away indeed.
- stroll along St-Malo’s historic ramparts at sunset with panoramic views
- cycle past fields full of prehistoric megaliths around Carnac
- explore the magical Presqu’Île de Crozon and Pointe du Raz coastlines
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, North Coast, St-Malo, Dinard, Cancale, Dinan, Paimpol, Finistère, Roscoff, Morlaix, Brest, Île d’Ouessant, Presqu’île de Crozon, Quimper, Concarneau, Pont-Aven, Morbihan Coast, Carnac, Quiberon, Belle Île, Vannes, Eastern & Central Brittany, Josselin, Forêt de Paimpont, Rennes, Vitré, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.