Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
France - Atlantic Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
With quiet country roads winding through vine-striped hills and wild stretches of coastal sand interspersed with misty islands, the Atlantic coast is where France gets back to nature. It’s more laid-back than the Med but with almost as much sunshine.
- gorging on exceedingly fine architecture, art, food and wine in Unesco-listed Bordeaux
- romping atop Dune du Pilat, Europe’s highest sand dune, followed by lunch with sensational sea-and-sand view at La Corniche
- scaling ancient defensive towers, sailing to Fort Boyard and encountering sharks in la Rochelle’s incredible aquarium
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Upper Atlantic Coast, Nantes, Central Atlantic Coast, Poitiers, Marais Poitevin, La Rochelle, Île de Ré, Cognac, Lower Atlantic Coast, Bordeaux, The Médoc, St-Émilion, Arcachon, Around Arcachon.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.