Florida - The Space Coast (PDF Chapter)
The Kennedy Space Center and several small museums dedicated to the history, heroes and science of the United States’ space program give the Space Coast its name. But this coast also offers quintessential Florida wildlife and miles of quiet, sandy white beaches.
- let America’s space program and the passion of its astronauts fill you with awe and wonder at Kennedy Space Center
- kayak with manatees and dolphins in Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- watch a rocket launch from Space View Park or grab a beer in the historic downtown of Ti-tusville
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Village, Melbourne, Indialantic, Titusville.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.