Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Florida & the South's Best Trips - Tennessee & Kentucky Trips (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Bourbon and blues, bluegrass and honkytonks, and some of the finest cities in America: welcome to an undercover wonderland. Tennessee has three distinct regions, represented by the three stars on the state flag.
- Rejoice in the King, from humble Tupelo to glittering Graceland, on the Elvis Presley Memorial Highway
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- watch throroughbreds gallop at sunrise on a picturesque journey through Kentucky bluegrass
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- taste and tour your way through America’s fi nest whiskey distilleries
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Tupelo, Beale Street, Sun Studio, Lansky Brothers, Overton Park, Memphis, Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, Graceland, Lexington, Nicholasville, Natural Bridge State Resort Park, Midway, Keeneland, Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill, Versailles, Frankfort, Louisville, Jim Beam distillery, Bardstown, Maker’s Mark distillery, Four Roses distillery, Wild Turkey distillery, Woodford Reserve, Athens, Talladega Superspeedway, Tuscaloosa, Nashville, Knoxville, Chapel Hill, Durham, Shiloh National Military Park, Jack Daniel’s distillery, Tunica, Helena, Clarksdale, Vicksburg, Natchez, The River Road, New Orleans, Venice
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.