Florida & the South's Best Trips - Florida Trips (PDF Chapter)
These are our Classic Trips – the ones that lead you to the best of the iconic sights, the top activities and the unique Florida & the South experiences.
- embark on an adventure that runs the length of the Atlantic Coast
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- Island-hop your way towards Cuba through a series of laid-back keys
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- raft over rapids, scan for wildlife and drive two fantastic nature loops in the Great Smokies
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Amelia Island, Fort George Island, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Fort Matanzas National Monument, Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet, Canaveral National Seashore, Space Coast, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Miami, John Pennekamp State Park, Key Largo, Islamorada, Indian & Lignumvitae Keys, Marathon, Seven Mile Bridge, Bahia Honda State Park, Sugarloaf Key, Key West, Valle Crucis, Boone, Blowing Rock, Moses H Cone Memorial Park, Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls, Mt Mitchell State Park, Folk Art Center, Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor Center, Downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Mt Pisgah Trailhead, Waterrock Knob Visitor Center, Nantahala Outdoor Center, Bryson City, Cherokee, Oconaluftee Visitor Center, Mingus Mill, Clingmans Dome, Newfound Gap Overlook, Mt LeConte, Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, Sugarlands Visitor Center, Cades Cove, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Sevierville, Savannah, Sunbury Crab Company, Darien, Brunswick, St Simons Island, Little St Simons Island, Sea Island, Jekyll Island, St Marys, Amicalola Falls State Park, Springer Mountain, Mountain Crossings at Walasi-Yi, Dahlonega, Nantahala Outdoor Center, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Gatlinburg, Max Patch Mountain, Hot Springs, Roan Mountain State Park, Carvers Gap, Laurel Fork Gorge & Falls, Nashville, Franklin, Old Trace, Meriwether Lewis Site, Bear Creek Mound, Tishomingo State Park, Pharr Mounds, Confederate Gravesites, Tupelo, Chicasaw Village & Bynum Mounds, Jeff Busby Park, French Camp, Tupelo-Baldcress Swamp, Emerald Mound, Natchez, Memphis, Tunica, Helena, Clarksdale, Tutwiler, Greenwood, Greenville, Leland, Bentonia, Athens, Talladega Superspeedway, Tuscaloosa, Nashville, Knoxville, Chapel Hill, Durham.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.