Florida - Tampa Bay & Southeast Florida (PDF Chapter)
The Gulf Coast’s beauty is its main attraction, but variety is a close second: from Tampa to St Petersburg to Sarasota to Naples, there’s urban sophistication and exquisite cuisine. There are secluded islands, family-friendly resorts and spring break–style parties.
- sample craft beer and wander through Salvador Dalí’s dreams in virtual reality at St Pe-tersburg
- paddle Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park’s waterways beside slow-moving mana-tees
- juggle art and circus at Ringling Museum Complex
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tampa Bay, Tampa, St Petersburg, St Pete Beach & Barrier Island Beaches, Clearwater & Clearwater Beach, Gulfport, Honeymoon Island & Caladesi Island, Nature Coast, Weeki Wachee Springs, Homosassa Springs, Crystal River, Tarpon Springs, Southwest Gulf Coast, Sarasota, Sarasota Keys, Venice, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Naples, Gasparilla Island, Marco Island, Pine Island.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.