Florida - Southeast Florida (PDF Chapter)
The endearing collection of beach towns on Florida’s southeast coast is a world away from Miami’s tanned and diamond-draped clutches. Some towns are classy, others are quirky, but all are unique.
- glide through mangroves past undisturbed beaches in Dr Von D Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park
- sip matcha green tea at Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens at Delray Beach’s
- dig Lake Worth’s outsized nightlife and music scene at the Bamboo Room
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gold Coast, Hollywood, Dania Beach, Fort Lauder-dale, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Treasure Coast, Jupiter & Jupiter Island, Stuart, Fort Pierce, Sebastian Inlet, Vero Beach.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.