Florida - Miami (PDF Chapter)
Miami has so diverse neighborhoods that it’s hard to believe it all fits in one place. In Miami Beach, wander the streets amid a gallery of deco masterpieces, followed by late-afternoon strolls along the sands, when the golden light is mesmerizing.
- take an early-morning stroll along Ocean Dr, and see South Beach’s art-deco beauties in the Art Deco Historic District
- check out the latest contemporary show and wander the waterfront sculpture garden at Pérez Art Museum Miami
- check out the stunning collection of colorful outdoor murals at Wynwood Walls, the epi-center of Wynwood
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Courses & Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.