Florida - Florida Keys & Key West (PDF Chapter)
If Florida is a state apart from the USA, the Keys are islands apart from Florida – in other words, it’s different down here. This is a place where those who reject everyday life on the main-land escape.
- watch the sun set over the ocean as you sit and take in the raucous show at Mallory Square
- dive around the rainbow reefs at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- paddle out to eerie, lonely, beautiful Indian Key Historic State Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Upper Keys, Key Largo & Tavernier, Islamorada, Mid-dle Keys, Grassy Key, Marathon, Lower Keys, Big Pine Key, Bahia Honda Key & Looe Key, Sugarloaf Key & Boca Chica Key, Key West, Dry Tortugas National Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation